Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2011 Shadowcat

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    Yeah, weird. Of the link, the details note the rise machined from a solid block, as in no more 3 piece riser. And in the 2011 catalog it says the same thing, solid block aluminum riser, but then shows the TRG/SOS.
    As for the details stating it is machined from a solid block, that is true. The fact that it has a 3 piece riser is also true. You have to separate the two statements. The riser is 3 pieces. Each machined from a solid block of aluminum. They still use the 3 pieces. They don't say otherwise. What they are stating is that the riser is machined from a solid block of aluminum and not forged, or stamped, etc. But each piece is machined from a separate solid piece of aluminum.

Post Thanks / Like

saw 3 new 2011 shadowcats yesterday all without the trg sos a note in the box stated they are not fitted.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmm...not fitted? does that mean they cannot be fitted? i'm really getting confused with this.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bcriner View Post
    If you order a TRG and SOS kit, it will work on the 2010. That is all I did and it works fine. Now I will say that the specs for the 2010 show 7 1/2" BH will the 2011 is 7 3/4". I don't recall what mine is set at exactly, but again, the TRG/SOS does work on mine. I don't see or notice a difference either way. I just put it on there to let it do what it is suppose to do...eliminate torque on the cams...mine were running straight to start with. Either way, I see no issues.
    Does your SC have the "bent" cable rod like mine?

Post Thanks / Like

Default TRG/SOS on 2011 SC.

My 2011 SC did come with the TRG/SOS, in fact I ordered them cloaked. Now dont go getting all worked up you camo-haters out there. If you don' tlike the look of camo, then you don't have to look at all. To each his own.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosII View Post
    Does your SC have the "bent" cable rod like mine?
    mine was straight on my 2010 shadowcat....

Post Thanks / Like

Default cable guard

later ones definitely don"t have the trg sos fitted. ( my guess is it's to do with the cable post clearance issue on the 1.5 cams at longer draw) if you draw less than 29 inch on the cat 1.5 a retrofit will work.Don't know about the no 2s. P.S bent rod on my 2010