Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: has anyone upgraded to winners chioice and had problems?

Post Thanks / Like

dropaway rest,relase,5 arrows,quiver,4 pin sight, he is 100% ready to rock.they were having a sale of some sort.regular package is 488.not the best of products but it will work great for him.i dont know what kind of arrows.i was more focused on my bow
    Last edited by gravedigger; 03-03-2011 at 09:31 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravediggermtv View Post
    well a few weeks back i was talking about upgrading my string to some winnerschoice.first reson is ive been told to toss the stock string.second is winnerschoice is made in my home state of oregon.i like to keep it local ya know.the problem is i orded it about 3 or more weeks ago and the first time it came in the string was for a hoyt all jackd up so they sent it back and reorderd.second time it came in the string was a right fit but the rap around the string for the nocking point was off an inch or a bit more.now the shop has my bow because they want to put it on and make sure it fits befor i drive an hour there and a hour back.once againim waiting for string to come in.so has anyone else had problems with winnerschoice?. i really want my bow bak,i feel a bit naked with out it......your local neiborhood friendly gravedigger...i look forward to your input,answers and general insight
    I did not like my Bengals stock string/cable and had my local Cabela's order and install a set of Winners Choice for me early last year. Little slow to get and did have some frustrating store install issues that I finally just corrected myself, but the string/cable themselves have been great.
    2009 Martin Bengal M2 Pro Cam w/factory STS & CCS.....66lbs, 29" DL, 422gr @ 272fps, Winners Choice string/cable, Trophy Taker drop-away Rest, Scott Release
    1996 Martin Firecat XRG Pro Series w/Ultra Sonic wheels.....69lbs, 29" DL, 465gr @ 245fps, w/fingers & Martin leather glove

Post Thanks / Like

I gave up on WC after having "issues" with every order. Last two sets have been Vapor Trail and I couldn't be happier; great quality, quick to ship and much better price; best of all: no problems.
    Recurves: 40lb X-200, 45 & 50lb Hunters, 45lb Mamba