Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Martin CS

Post Thanks / Like

Default Martin CS

Well still new to the Martin family so haven't needed it but it sure is getting slammed on the AT today. One reason I purchased a Martin was of good feedback on their CS so hope it's still as good as it used to be since seeing these limbs getting cracks in them lately.
    2010 Bengal,63#, 28dl, Easton ST Excels 400s @ 27.5", GT 5575s @ 27.5", or Beman 400s @ 27.5, ST 100 Magnums/Grim Reapers, older WB, Bonecollector 1100 Sights, LimbSaver "S" coil stabilizer, Grayling four arrow quiver, nocturnal nocks, Hutch-n-Sons cable/strings

Senior Member Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Well you don't want to what my son and I think of some of the AT members. My bow is better than your bow mentality stinks in my book. I know more than you know stinks. I have seen the stupidity of some that have no understanding and think they do. Martin has great cs and will stand by their product. They did for me and a lot of others on this site. So put your worries to rest and shoot the arrows of the ones saying their better.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Martin has great cs and will stand by their product. They did for me and a lot of others on this site. So put your worries to rest and shoot the arrows of the ones saying their better.
    I'll second Hutch on that one

Post Thanks / Like

Ok Hutch you got me confused now, lol. I am still shooting what you and others helped me with and am quite happy with going from the PSE to the Martin Bengal. Concerned about all these cracked limbs showing up. As for the AT they are like one of the motorcycle forums I visit now and then and I take it all with a grain of salt and find most of it humorous. I kinda look at archery like my bike and that's shoot/ride what you want as long as you do it and enjoy it. If I wish to have a question answered without being bashed you can bet it will be on here. You guys on here have been great. Just been to darned cold to do anything up here for 2 weeks now and housebound doesn't work well with me.
    2010 Bengal,63#, 28dl, Easton ST Excels 400s @ 27.5", GT 5575s @ 27.5", or Beman 400s @ 27.5, ST 100 Magnums/Grim Reapers, older WB, Bonecollector 1100 Sights, LimbSaver "S" coil stabilizer, Grayling four arrow quiver, nocturnal nocks, Hutch-n-Sons cable/strings

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by parttimr View Post
    Ok Hutch you got me confused now, lol.

Hey Brad, don't want you confused. What did I confuse you with?

Hutch

Post Thanks / Like

Shooting the same GT's as I have from the start so that confused me a bit, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Brad I still must be missing something.

Hutch

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gibson 787 View Post
    I'll second Hutch on that one
    Same here. Martin has outstanding CS, so don't worry .
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Post Thanks / Like

Brad, I think Hutch is saying shoot the arrows of the guys talking crap. As in try ruin their arrows by Robin Hooding them with your supposedly inferior Martin product.
    Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

you have to take AT for what it is lots of bs but some great info very helpful as a learning tool....