Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Martin CS

Post Thanks / Like

i have a buddy that has shot martin for years had self induced problems he called martin they sent limbs and a string and cables even after he said it was his fault !

Post Thanks / Like

@ ML: Ah now I get it, lol. Guess I'll keep shooting the inferior brand of bow and arrows then cause I like the way they function for my hunting purposes. Thanks for enlightening me on the arrow part of his statement. That's what was confusing.
    2010 Bengal,63#, 28dl, Easton ST Excels 400s @ 27.5", GT 5575s @ 27.5", or Beman 400s @ 27.5, ST 100 Magnums/Grim Reapers, older WB, Bonecollector 1100 Sights, LimbSaver "S" coil stabilizer, Grayling four arrow quiver, nocturnal nocks, Hutch-n-Sons cable/strings

Post Thanks / Like

When I was looking for a new (to me) bow on AT I was only interested in one bow, a firecat pro-x. Took awhile before I found one but got one I liked. The thing was is that there were not many martins on there for sale, let alone what I was looking for. One thing I did and have noticed is that the bow for sale the most on there is the other M brand. Must be a reason for that.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, those other M guys are always trying a new one, always a ton of em for sale, wonder why, suppose that they did'nt get what they thought they paid for?
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

I'll give up my Shadowcat when they pry my cold dead hands......

Post Thanks / Like

My $300 Jaguar (when it was new) vs. a crispy $800+ Waffle? OH YEAH!!!
    I'll eat the Waffle for breakfast!

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thought I got a pretty good buy on my Bengal at $265 shipped.
    2010 Bengal,63#, 28dl, Easton ST Excels 400s @ 27.5", GT 5575s @ 27.5", or Beman 400s @ 27.5, ST 100 Magnums/Grim Reapers, older WB, Bonecollector 1100 Sights, LimbSaver "S" coil stabilizer, Grayling four arrow quiver, nocturnal nocks, Hutch-n-Sons cable/strings

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by parttimr View Post
    Thought I got a pretty good buy on my Bengal at $265 shipped.
    That's just not right! Wow! were did you get it for that?

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hutch PM sent.

Post Thanks / Like

The shop I worked for from the mid 90's untill 04 sold Martin and 2 of the other major brands plus a couple of smaller brands, Martins CS was the least used of any of the brands carried, and when it was needed, they were very prompt in getting things taken care of.

When I opened my own shop, Martin was the 1st manufactuer I signed on with, and after 3 years with them I have only needed there CS about 3 times and have never had more than a 1 week wait on parts, and thats shipping from one side of the country to the other.

I can guarantee you that most of the complaints you see on AT about the CS is related to the dealer or customer dropping the ball or not providing Martin with all the info needed to take care of things.

Advantage Custom Strings