Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another pic.

Post Thanks / Like

Default another pic.

this one only comes when i not there ! there's another one in the pin.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bowgramp59; 11-28-2011 at 03:38 PM.
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice! I hope you two meet some morning!
    2007 Martin Wildcat / Jaguar 55# Dw 29" DL, Wildman Fly Series Quiver,Nap Apache Drop Away Rest, 28" Beman, ICS. Bowhunter 400- Custom Camo Hutch-n-son wrist sling

Post Thanks / Like

Shoot him too!.

Post Thanks / Like

i will if i can he is just 20 yrds. from my popup blind, the hog is 27yrds. i was in the blind for a couple hrs today, no luck. one of us will mess up one of these days. we can bow hunt thru the gun season , got lots of time.
    curtis

2010 onza 3 camo,

Post Thanks / Like

Is it just me or is the body size on that deer small? Is this typical of Texas whitetails? Small body and large horns? Also he appears to be a young un. He'd be a monster in another two years or so.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

nice looking Buck there I agree seams a bit slim ( younger buck) but nice rack growth.. who's in the pin and is it leagal to pin um up and shoot em... thought you had to be a country star to do that....lol
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

barry , last year was the worst drought and the hottest summer that i can remember as a result the deer aren't in very good shape. most all the does abandoned there fawns, south of where i live this is typical, but there is still some big deer shot ever year. here along the red river where there is irrigation ,we have lots of peanuts , alfalfa & big wheat fields some real big deer are harvested . there are lots of deer and hogs here. the big money men out of dallas , fort worth, and houston have bought up or leased almost all the prime hunting spots around here . just about 15 miles south is one of largest ranchs in the country the w.t. waggoner estate you can't believe the number of deer out there, and you don't want to get caught on the property, thats for special people . a state road runs thru it going south , you better slow down at night or you will have a new hood orniment [ antlers ] i'm sorry for the long reply just thought i would give you a little info. about this area .
    curtis

2010 onza 3 camo,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElkSlayer View Post
    nice looking Buck there I agree seams a bit slim ( younger buck) but nice rack growth.. who's in the pin and is it leagal to pin um up and shoot em... thought you had to be a country star to do that....lol
    keeps the cows out and the deer can jump in and hogs go under, i don't use a feeder i just go out ever other day and throw out some corn and last years pecans. deer love those pecans !
    curtis

2010 onza 3 camo,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bowgramp59 View Post
    keeps the cows out and the deer can jump in and hogs go under, i don't use a feeder i just go out ever other day and throw out some corn and last years pecans. deer love those pecans !
    LOL thats a good cover story...lol keep at it one day you have a picture with you and him in it...
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

i'm not a big trophy hunter, i got my eye on a nice doe she will make some good chili this winter. i'm not going to shoot that buck, being the does lost most of thier fawns want to make sure the does are taken care of. he's to young anyway. seen some tracks of one looks like he could be a big one, haven't got him on the cam yet. i just get a kick of being out in woods, i would just as soon shoot rabbits, the drought took care of them also, [ good huting to all ]
    curtis

2010 onza 3 camo,