Thread: What is your take on the new exile

Post Thanks / Like

Default What is your take on the new exile

thinking about adding a new bow to my collection. I am wanting a 3d bow that I can play with and am thinking a single cam bow would be the way to go. I already have my firecat for hunting but not to crazy about doing 3d with it. Don't have anywhere to go around here to try one out. I believe they are the cheepest bow in the martin line up but that doesn't mean anything to me if they shoot well. Has anyone shot one of these bows or own one? Give me your honest opinion on this bow. Thanks guys

Post Thanks / Like

i my self have not shot or owned one,but a friend of mine was in the market for a new bow and with out me coaxing him in to a martin he shot 10 or more bows.all types of makes and models.he shot the 3 most popular name brands and some lesser name brands,difernt models and with all that shooting he went with the exile.said it felt the best in his hand(and wallet)shot smooth,just a great bow he said.even after shooting the 900 dollar bows.tomorrow we are going to shoot some 3d and sight it in.i hope to take a few shots with it and then i will be abel to tell you from m.o. if its as nice as he says it is.all and all he loves it.

Post Thanks / Like

I have shot the Excile, very nice bow, even nicer when you figure in the cost on one. The Acu-Trak cam is one of the smoothest drawing single cams on the market.

The Excile is pretty much an updated Cheetah, which is the bow it replaced this year, you'll find a lot of happy Cheetah owners around.

Advantage Custom Strings