Thread: max letoff

Post Thanks / Like

Default max letoff

so how do i get max let off.im not sure how it works.my dl is 28.5 and it fells like im not at that 80% letoff at full draw,it feels like im getting a little creep.i have the f-4 mod in and the f-5 feels worse.i could be just overthinking it.im not sure

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravediggermtv View Post
    so how do i get max let off.im not sure how it works.my dl is 28.5 and it fells like im not at that 80% letoff at full draw,it feels like im getting a little creep.i have the f-4 mod in and the f-5 feels worse.i could be just overthinking it.im not sure
    You probably need to reposition the draw stop. It might be stopping you just short of the cams full letoff position. I'm not real good at explaining things, but you need to move the draw stop toward the "+" end of the slot in small increments, like maybe 1/8". It doesn't take much. If you go too far you feel it as the back wall will get spongy.

Now, in doing so if the draw length gets too long you'll likely have to put in the next smaller module and start over. Or you could move the string to the shorter peg in the cam and start again with the draw stop. Be advised that changing to the second peg on the cam will call for relocating the nocking point, and whatever else you have on the string so measure them before you start.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

looked like a good explanation to me. What you talking about?
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

sounds good.i will try messing with the draw stop again.thanke you.and who knows it could be perfect but since i got the new string on it just does not feel the same.maybe a couple hundred more shots would help.i have only put maybe 90 through it.