Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Draw Stop for Pantera?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaptJJ View Post
    You could but it wouldn't be adjustable; the factory ones have a "slot" machined in the cam to fine tune draw length.

Edit: now that I can see pics, there isn't any room to drill.
    x2 If you really want a draw stop i'm afraid you'll have to buy new cams, tla100.
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

definitely no room. If you would, post the pics I sent to you. In the event another user has the same question, there will be a good referance for them.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Well thanks guys. Hawg I did not get a pic in the email, just text. If you want to resend them I can post em. Well I will shoot the heck out of it and not mess with it then. Thanks.
    '07 Martin Pantera, QAD Ultra-rest Hunter, 4" Fuse Stabilizer, Thermal Grip, Norway String Tamer G, Limb Savers

Post Thanks / Like

Hawgs 08 Cheetah cams

Last edited by tla100; 03-13-2011 at 08:10 AM.
    '07 Martin Pantera, QAD Ultra-rest Hunter, 4" Fuse Stabilizer, Thermal Grip, Norway String Tamer G, Limb Savers

Post Thanks / Like

I swapped out mine for an M-Pro 2 to get the draw stop. Very simple straight swap with no problems.

Besides the drawstop, the only difference was that the "2" was black whereas the original was silver. Now my cam and idler color don't match. Not the kind of thing to concern me.

If anyone needs te original, let me know!