Thread: What would happen if...?

Post Thanks / Like

Default What would happen if...?

So what would the effect be if someone (NOT ME ) were to have their top module set on 28 inches and their bottom module set on 27.5 inches? Not me you understand, but let's say somebody. This dope shot the whole West Monroe ASA that way. Can't believe somebody would be that dumb.

Post Thanks / Like

Makes the Cam timing a bit .. well.... weird. But that depends also on how the whole system is setup. If the top Cam would have been set to be rotated forward you would not even notice it...
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

The draw cycle would be a bit different. This would also effect the vertical nock travel as well as the arrow speed would be off a good bit.

Had a young kid about 30 miles north of me bring in an AX last year that he had purchased from a dealer in PA online, the bow had supposedly been tuned but he thought something didn't feel right.......yep, the mods were on different settings. Once the mods were adjusted and the cams retimed it was a completely different bow, picked up 10fps also. Much quieter and less vibration.

Advantage Custom Strings

SonnyThomas

Default What would happen if...?

Like Montalaar, the draw stop was set to the top cam laying flat as it is to be it should shoot fairly descent. Then the draw stop taking the place of the bottom mod. If not close, might be a little weird.