Thread: AT Article on setting nock position

Post Thanks / Like

Default AT Article on setting nock position

Field's thread on setting the d loop so as not to have the loop look high or low but rather look like "<" has been resurrected on AT. I'd post the thread but I'm not that good at such high tech stuff.

SonnyThomas

Default AT Article on setting nock position

Place point on title and right click -should get list of.... click copy shortcut.

Seen the Post before and in a way it does make sense. I must get lucky as my loops all show >. Tom can be be quite the Whiz when setting up bows. I know, I've seen the results. Which reminds me. I've got to kick his butt. Yeah, he sets up CS's Merlin bow and CS used it to shoot a 299 in the last league shoot to tie me for 2nd place.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Destroyer; 10-01-2011 at 10:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Well this thread was revived at a great time for me. I finally decided I needed to see where my broad heads were hitting, so I started out with my field points and my broad heads were low right. So I moved the rest to the left and my left to right was perfect. I am now hitting about an inch low from the field points, which according to the Easton tuning guide, I need to lower my nock point. Now after reading this article, my d loop is pulled to the top which according to the article, means I need to lower my nock point. Now I need help with figuring out how to get these stupid brass nock points off my string. Any tips?
    2012 Alien X