Thread: 2010 Firecat tr1 axle length!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2010 Firecat tr1 axle length!!!!!!!!!!!

UUmm little change in forum i see...Ok i was told by martin tech or joel not to mess with the ATA of my bow as you remember it was 32" instead of 32-1/2 per spec.He said bows are tuned to to 32" as is cam rotation,and timing,and something else i forgot,but anyway no need to try and change it.So im leave it the way it is.
    2008 Martin Firecat Pro x,Martin mounted ripcord rest,Sword twilight hunter site,G5 maglock quiver,carbonx stab,H&S custom threads.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok that/s good to know. Well as you know i did make some changes to mine and was able to get it to 32 1/2 inch. Well that was the measurment before i put my peep and string leaches back on. After putting them back on i was back to 32 1/4 inch and there was no way i was willing to untwist my string/s anymore....So i put everything back to its factory settings lastnite. I mean the bow was shooting fine in the first place.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good Speedykills, didn't think it was a big deal.

martinbowhunter, you said you went back to factory settings, but did you get the cam timed right?
    Recurves: 40lb X-200, 45 & 50lb Hunters, 45lb Mamba

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaptJJ View Post
    Sounds good Speedykills, didn't think it was a big deal.

martinbowhunter, you said you went back to factory settings, but did you get the cam timed right?
    I did not get the cam timed right. it's back to the way it was. but i'm ok with that. Still shoots great