Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 69

Thread: Do You Like Changes?

  1. #51
    Super Moderator Arrow Splitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gilmanton, NH, United States
    Posts
    3,553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gravediggermtv View Post
    hmmmmmmmmmmm does someone work for coke....
    My Dad does.

    A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

  2. #52
    Super Moderator Arrow Splitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gilmanton, NH, United States
    Posts
    3,553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElkSlayer View Post
    any one up for some hoops @ AS yard... be a bit hard to dribble
    You can just use snowballs.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

  3. #53
    Senior Member alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,366
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I didn't expect that my thread will be so long ... and will include onion. So most of you like changes, but if are informed before. The problem is that you're almost never informed and sometimes you're forced to accept them. My recent examples are YouTube and Skype. I use them everyday and they have worked really great. Then the old Skype was blocked and i was forced to swap it with something extremely user un-friendly (not to mention that i'm sure that Big Brother is watching me now )
    P.S. The only good thing is that the great people who used to come to this forum are still here.
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

  4. #54
    Super Moderator bfisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Middletown, Pa, USA
    Posts
    11,585
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    I didn't expect that my thread will be so long ... and will include onion. So most of you like changes, but if are informed before. The problem is that you're almost never informed and sometimes you're forced to accept them. My recent examples are YouTube and Skype. I use them everyday and they have worked really great. Then the old Skype was blocked and i was forced to swap it with something extremely user un-friendly (not to mention that i'm sure that Big Brother is watching me now )
    P.S. The only good thing is that the great people who used to come to this forum are still here.
    That's part of what makes them great. It also seems that, despite all the griping this forum is beginning to fill up quickly, which means that people have too much time on their hands. And I'm as bad as any of them.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

  5. #55
    Senior Member alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,366
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    That's part of what makes them great. It also seems that, despite all the griping this forum is beginning to fill up quickly, which means that people have too much time on their hands. And I'm as bad as any of them.
    The same here.
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

  6. #56
    Senior Member Simple Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Up here
    Posts
    999
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    P.S. The only good thing is that the great people who used to come to this forum are still here.
    Can't believe the onion made it to this forum,wish that would have stayyed behindOnions and bows ,who would have thought
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

  7. #57
    String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gilmanton, New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,765
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Onions linger for a long time!

    Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

  8. #58
    Super Moderator bfisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Middletown, Pa, USA
    Posts
    11,585
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    When we're all dead and gone onions will still be around.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

  9. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SW OK
    Posts
    1,480
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    When we're all dead and gone onions will still be around.
    You mean I might not be pushing up daisies, I could be pushing up onions? At least the tasty part is in the ground with me!
    Firecat 400

  10. #60
    String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gilmanton, New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,765
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    pushing up onions no way I am pulling them down with me!


    Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •