Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm Moving

SonnyThomas

Default I'm Moving

My, you have been busy! Good work, bf.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes,thanks you for your time and work involved in this forum.

SL
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

Post Thanks / Like

Barry, thanks for all the time you put in to get us back up and running. I just noticed, reading an old post that Destroyer has been eliminated. I know he has not been active in a while, but I also know a handful of guys have been looking for him, and now he is gone. I just wanted to let you know.

Dave
    2012 Alien X

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Money Man View Post
    Barry, thanks for all the time you put in to get us back up and running. I just noticed, reading an old post that Destroyer has been eliminated. I know he has not been active in a while, but I also know a handful of guys have been looking for him, and now he is gone. I just wanted to let you know.

Dave
    I'll check it out. I noticed right away that whoever was doing whatever while revamping this site deleted a lot of members. Maybe about 2/3 of them. Maybe it was a lot of the spammers and/or inactive members, and during that a few got deleted that shouldn't have. I'm not going to fault anybody for that. I've made a couple big boners just doing what I've been doing the last two days. That's why it's going to take me a week to get it right. That's what happens when ya don't know what you're doing. Learn from mistakes.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

It may have been something as simple as deleting anyone who hasn't logged in in the last 6-12 months. A lot of times a person joins a forum to get some info and then they are gone. From my experience most forum users fall into that category.

That is the same reason I joined this forum, to get info about Martin Firecat 400/360s. Then I found out there is a wealth of knowledge here so I have stuck around trying to get myself up to speed bow set up.
    Firecat 400

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLN1963 View Post
    A lot of times a person joins a forum to get some info and then they are gone.
    Yep, and I see no problem with that. Done it recently with some android forums myself. Sometimes though its the politics, the fighting, the immature behavior and sometimes ppl leave because of organized groups trying to hold onto their 'power'. Sad really.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up hats off

hey BARRY great job !! as for a few others I do need a speak n spell as well !!!!!!!!! my release finger dose nt werk to good with my other fingers lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!