Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: to shoot or not to shoot?

Post Thanks / Like

Default rh stage 2

i have to ask what broke yer jaw ?

Post Thanks / Like

He was out some place he shouldn't have been doing something he should not have been doing.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    He was out some place he shouldn't have been doing something he should not have been doing.
    well mr.fisher i would not go as far to say that^.i am a 27 year old man who pays his bill and takes care of his family with the help of no one.ware i was at was ware i wanted to be,what i was doing was having a great time.my way of getting home is ware it all hit the fan.no phone and 7 or 8 miles from home,well my choice to get home was not the best but i could have drove and well someone els could have got hurt.walking was my only option.or catch a ride from another drunk person.....dont take what i had to say the wrong way barry
    ,i just wanted to clear it up a bit.
    polaris754 put my name in the search forum and it will come up with what happend..AS was kind enough to share what happend since im on all kind of waky pain killers
    Last edited by gravedigger; 03-24-2011 at 03:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I would hold off on shooting you definitely don't need any set backs! Just relax for a while and give yourself a chance to heal.

Post Thanks / Like

Grave, take it easy and listen to the doc. I've been through 2 back surgeries so far, and they know what they are talking about. lol 5 months after the surgeries, I was finally allowed to shoot a 60# bow. That was a long 5 months both times, but it was better than getting screwed up worse, and not being able to shoot anymore.
    2006 Rytera Bullet X 60#---2008 Moab 70#
    2008/12 Firecat 60#--- 2010 Warthog 70#
    2009 Warthog 70#---2009-10-12? Warthog Frankenbow with Nitrous B
    2010 Strother SR-71 65# & 2012 Strother Rush 65#
    2012 Strother SX Rush 60# & 2011 Strother Infinity 70#
    BSD strings and cables

Yeah, I know I'm grumpy and opinionated.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up rh stage 2

sorry dude i kinnda thought yer bow might of blew up or something like that ,and thats what did it, i would hold off on the shooting fer sure ,as u will find out if u try , u will stress everything when u yank that string back , good luc when my bow blew the idler and the limb wacked me in the head , IT CAN BREAK STUFF TO i still think that was a wake up call fer sure

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sorry to hear about your perdicament.

I feel for you brother!My bottom jaw is wired together so I know what you're going through.The bad news is you are probably not going to be using your bow for about two months.It took six months before I could eat a steak again.Wish you a speedy recovery!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skbengal View Post
    I feel for you brother!My bottom jaw is wired together so I know what you're going through.The bad news is you are probably not going to be using your bow for about two months.It took six months before I could eat a steak again.Wish you a speedy recovery!
    aww man thats sucks.six months befor you could eat a steak.im tepted to toss one in the blender with some gravy and drink one down.they might let my jaw loose this friday and let me eat soup.2 months with out shooting i can live with that.as long as its not any longer.and thanks for the suport.

SonnyThomas

Default to shoot or not to shoot?

gravediggermtv, just ate a steak for you. Tasted pretty dang good and so tender and I usually don't care for steak. Let me know when and I'll eat another for you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    gravediggermtv, just ate a steak for you. Tasted pretty dang good and so tender and I usually don't care for steak. Let me know when and I'll eat another for you.
    not cool..feel free to toss the mtv off my handl,its just the inishals of my cemetery.
    Last edited by gravedigger; 03-29-2011 at 03:59 PM.