Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: to shoot or not to shoot?

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you had onions on that steak sonny

Post Thanks / Like

dam onions,dam solid food.i have had nothing to eat since the 18th.i have lost so much weight.im going crazy,ready to cut the cabels and eat some real food.i might even eat a onion if given the chance,thats how hungry i am

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravediggermtv View Post
    dam onions,dam solid food.i have had nothing to eat since the 18th.i have lost so much weight.im going crazy,ready to cut the cabels and eat some real food.i might even eat a onion if given the chance,thats how hungry i am
    That's awful! Any sign from the attackers? Does the police do something about your case?
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    That's awful! Any sign from the attackers? Does the police do something about your case?
    i dont know who they are.i could not tell a person one single thing about them.all i seen was stars. click on this it will tell ya what happend

http://martinarchery.com/mtechforum/...gravediggermtv

Post Thanks / Like

Default shoot or not shoot

have had nothing to eat since the 18th.i have lost so much weight

Man GD been there done that. Bad deal Bud. They have to pull a tooth to suck through a straw? Try Milk Shakes & Baby food, fruit stuffs not bad, but them veggies. Hope you get back together soon.
    Tom

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tparrish View Post
    have had nothing to eat since the 18th.i have lost so much weight

Man GD been there done that. Bad deal Bud. They have to pull a tooth to suck through a straw? Try Milk Shakes & Baby food, fruit stuffs not bad, but them veggies. Hope you get back together soon.
    Tom
    well i have been on slimfast and carnation breakfast shakes,but they put me on a limit of how much i can take in.its 16 oz in the morning and 16 oz at night.i did weigh in at 210 befor and now i weight 185.i have not been at that weight since i got marrid 5 years ago.friday might be the day i get to eat some blended up beef stew.and i would not let them take a tooth.i like my teeth right ware there at.it will al be better with time.its all good

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravediggermtv View Post
    i dont know who they are.i could not tell a person one single thing about them.all i seen was stars. click on this it will tell ya what happend

http://martinarchery.com/mtechforum/...gravediggermtv
    I remember quite well what happened with you. How big is your town and the area around? I don't think there are so many people using metal bars against their fellow citizens, so the police should know most of them and could interrogate them. This was an attempt for murder, not a joke!!! Nevermind who started the fight they had absolutely no right to use such a weapon.
    Again - wish you a quick recovery ... and a gargantuan meal when you're able to have it!
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Post Thanks / Like

well i went to the doc yesterday.they let my jaw loose then shut it back up.xrays did not look great.doc told me to do some biting exerises after my surgery and well it caused micro fractures on the side they did not plate because it was fractured not broke.the center of my jaw ware they did plat it is healing up great.so now i have 2 or 3 more weeks or my jaw being closed up.on top of that i have a fracture down my right hand.no need to cast it because its not broke,but i cant pull back with my relrase.i say that cus i got that aok to go ahead and shoot.since the 18th of march i have lost 25 pounds.it sucks i just got the go ahead to shoot andi have a fracture on my hand.such is life but it will heal in no time.just wanted to give an update.thanks for all of your support in this.

on a lighter note,for you guys who are looking to shed a few pound try my weight los program.all you need is 1 wired shut jaw.slim fast,carnation breakfast shakes,boost protein shakes and yes in 2 weeks you too can loose upto and more then 25 pounds.take it from me...it works
    Last edited by gravedigger; 04-02-2011 at 10:14 PM.