Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just take a look....You know you want to!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Game over!

To everyone that gave it a try, Thank You. Alot of close guesses, but no winners. I would like everyone to know that I am not BSing on anything. I ordered a 2010 Martin Leopard from my local dealer, but my dealer didn't have any in stock at the time so I had to wait six weeks for one to be built. When the bow came in, this is what I got. The only after market part on this bow is the grip. Originally came with the wood grip. So the bow came with 45-60# 2011 power tough limbs, Carbon finish, 2011 Hammerhead strings, 2010 riser design with 2010-2011 carbon finish. 2011 riser designs are different. It came with the cable slide stock, again this is a 2010 design, 2011 is suppose to come with the TRG, but for some reason this 2011 did not. So yes this is a factory bow and yes it does look like a mix of parts and that's why I wanted you guys to be as specific as possible. There were alot of close guesses but no cigar. So now my question is... Is this a unique bow or a left-over parts bow? Now i feel bad because alot of you assumed that I put aftermarket parts on it, but that's not me and that's not the case, so i'll be holding another give away today. I was not trying to mess with peoples heads I just knew that this was a mixed parts bow from factory so I thought it would be fun to see if people could describe this bow to me correctly. My new challenge will be up in the next hour. So, keep an eye out and sorry for giving you guys such a tough one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    2010 leopard, Hammer head strings, Accutrak 1.5, thermal v grip, 50lb limbs, Carbon weave limbs and riser, 282fps

Hutch
    Oh yeah, and Hutch, when you stop playing with your Supershooter and get off your butt and finish your string jig I'll probably want to order a string for this bow also (pink/hot pink and black) if you're gonna have this color available.

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by martinbowhunter View Post
    Oh yeah, and Hutch, when you stop playing with your Supershooter and get off your butt and finish your string jig I'll probably want to order a string for this bow also (pink/hot pink and black) if you're gonna have this color available.
    String jig is done! Just waiting for the scale. And tomorrow I will make a stand. Also I will have to put an order for string material. pink/hot pink and black huh! should look good on your bow

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

really this is a custom bow. it might have came from the factory with all differnt year parts,but that on its own defins custom.its not all the same year its differnt years put together so its a custom build.im not trying to start anything,its just imo this bow defines custom.....and pink n black would look lovely on that bow

Keep in mind that this is a stock factory bow, no custom modifications have been made.
    Last edited by gravedigger; 03-25-2011 at 03:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravediggermtv View Post
    really this is a custom bow. it might have came from the factory with all differnt year parts,but that on its own defins custom.its not all the same year its differnt years put together so its a custom build.im not trying to start anything,its just imo this bow defines custom.....and pink n black would look lovely on that bow

Keep in mind that this is a stock factory bow, no custom modifications have been made.
    I get what you're saying. Thanks for playing along. Btw, check out my new thread, there's a new challenge.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure but you may be able to "close" the thread since it is done.
    Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by martinbowhunter View Post
    I get what you're saying. Thanks for playing along. Btw, check out my new thread, there's a new challenge.
    for sure it was fun..gives me somthing to do besides think pain pain...and thanks for not taking it the wrong way,i really was not trying to ba an a-hole.