Thread: Give one up to Joel

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Give one up to Joel

Hey fellas, I just wanted to give out some kudos to Joel in the customer service department!!! He is awesome!!! I just purchased my second Silencer bow. I purchased it online and when I opened the box and inspected the bow, I noticed that the TRG rod was cracked. I gave Joel a phone call, and he said to email him some pictures of the damaged rod. That was last night. I took the pics and sent them out. At 7:44 this morning I got an email from Joel stating that he's got a new one in the mail to me!! This is outstanding effort and the man giving Martin Archery its outstanding reputation for standing behind their product!!! Cheers to Joel!!!!
    -2011 Martin Silencer 63# 29.5", Limbsaver prism elite .029 sight, Alpine Whisperflite drop away rest, Alpine 5 arrow quiver, G5 1/4" Meta Peep, Carbon Express 8" stabilizer, Gold Tip Warrior and Expedition Hunter (385gr), G5 Montec
    -2011 Martin Silencer, 73# 29.5", Limbsaver prism elite .019 sight, QAD Ultra Rest Pro LD, Tight Spot 5 arrow quiver, 1/4" G5 Meta peep, Carbon Express 8" stabilizer, Gold Tip Expedition Hunter 7595 camo (441gr), G5 Montec BH.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up rh stage 2

I agree with u Joel is the man ,He has preformed miracles, and then some kudos to the Joel man !!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

seems like a nice fellow to deal with. my shadowcat came up with a crack in the top limb a week ago sunday. i would have new limbs by now but they're on back-order. so i'm heading to Paris with a back up bow, the brand of which will remain un-named.

Joel has been very helpful and has communicated with me promptly when i've had questions. much better than what i experienced with another brand company which will also remain un-named since i'm not into bashing.

have to say i am really looking forward to getting my SC back into action...i miss it a bunch.

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Joel is a name that makes martin! Great cs man!

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mudpig View Post
    Hey fellas, I just wanted to give out some kudos to Joel in the customer service department!!! He is awesome!!! I just purchased my second Silencer bow. I purchased it online and when I opened the box and inspected the bow, I noticed that the TRG rod was cracked. I gave Joel a phone call, and he said to email him some pictures of the damaged rod. That was last night. I took the pics and sent them out. At 7:44 this morning I got an email from Joel stating that he's got a new one in the mail to me!! This is outstanding effort and the man giving Martin Archery its outstanding reputation for standing behind their product!!! Cheers to Joel!!!!
    Another great CS story involving Joel. Kudos! With this board and you guys, and Joel's devotion to getting it right, I'll be shooting Martins the rest of my days.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

It is always nice to read these stories because I am new to Martin this year and it only reinforces the fact that I made the right choice! Thanks Martin!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll toss good CS story in too. A couple of years ago my lower limb cracked. I called Martin and spoke with Joel. Without any hesitation he told me to take the bow to my dealer and it would be taken care of. That's what I did. About 10 days later I had the bow back in my hands, assembled with a new pair of limbs and every measurement exactly the same as before the problem. It's been working great ever since. Martin has definitely earned their great customer service reputation.
    08/12 Martin Firecat Pro-X (29" DL, 67,5# DW), Nitro 3 cams, home-made bent cable guard rod, new VEMs, DS Advantage/HHA Pro-5519 front sight, No-Peep Sight Eliminator, Limb-Driver arrow rest, B-Stinger stabilizer, custom lower & upper STS with offset stops, G5 Head-Loc quiver on custom mounting bracket. Gold Tip Velocity XT300 arrows with Bi-Delta 2.5" Sharkstooth vanes and Grizzly single-bevel broadheads, 498 grains at 262 fps (22% FOC)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mudpig View Post
    Joel does his job extremely well at Martin. I can vouch for that.