Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Let's try this again!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravediggermtv View Post
    oh ya i thought as much.you do care about ware you live so knew you relase far from general pop.and yes if it were a get all the pig out type of thing then there would be no real hunting around.i definitly thought pig hunting was number 1 on the list out there.i was just courious.i herd about peeople relasing them,iv herd about people hunting and donating the meat because yhere is so much pig.it all sound like a great time to me.a guy gets to harvest his animal,then put a little back....its green hunting lol.
    Yes green hunting...lol You know, it's funny cause we don't have alot of different species to hunt but, we do get to hunt wild cattle here legally and this is very true. Although it's during season only and only in certain areas.....I don't know anywhere else where this is legal???? But it sure is fun. never got one with my bow yet. Wild cattle hunting is only legal on the Big Island, It's still illegal on the rest of the islands
    Last edited by martinbowhunter; 03-26-2011 at 07:41 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rangerj View Post
    33 days is my guess
    sorry man, we have a winner, just waiting for a reply from him. If he doesn't get back to me soon i will have another give away here shortly. just have to think of a brain buster of a question....lol.