Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another broadhead thread....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Another broadhead thread....

For those of you that have shot them thoughts please. Trying to decide between ST 100 mags, Muzzy MX3 100 gr, or old Muzzy 3 blade? Went away from 125's with the new set up. Over on the broadhead site Muzzy rep says the MX3 does fly better than the old 3 blade due to more of a slimmer line and less planing. Sts in the sig line because I was headed that way but now don't know. Thoughts please. Thanks.
    2010 Bengal,63#, 28dl, Easton ST Excels 400s @ 27.5", GT 5575s @ 27.5", or Beman 400s @ 27.5, ST 100 Magnums/Grim Reapers, older WB, Bonecollector 1100 Sights, LimbSaver "S" coil stabilizer, Grayling four arrow quiver, nocturnal nocks, Hutch-n-Sons cable/strings

Post Thanks / Like

have you looked at the slick trick magnums. im gonna stick a pig with one next weekend ill show you some pictures of the damage
    2011 FireCat 400 Tru Glo Super Slam, Carbon Express 8in Stabilizer, limb-saver string silencers.

Post Thanks / Like

i shoot plane jane 100 grn muzzy 3 blade.i like good flight hit hard and do damage.they come with practice blades and thats nice.but i am wanting to knw a bit more on the mx3 myself.i heard they have better flight so on and so forth.but really got to shoot them to know whats up.

Post Thanks / Like

Well i happen to have shot all those head's. And still have a few of each left. Yes the Muzzy MX3's do fly alot better than the regular (longer) muzzy's. Now if your looking for almost perfect flight.....i would go with the slick tricks. They fly even better than the MX3.....alot better imo. I was very impressed with slick trick's and will probably stay with them for a long time. Plus there probably the sharpest BH out imo....very sharp.

Post Thanks / Like

I took my buck and a hog last year with mx3,flew right on target,buck was shot from the ground and hog from tree stand.
    Buck had a massive hole and hog was same very devastating broad heads,good penatration.

Post Thanks / Like

i put my broad heads threw the test the other day. exact same impact point as field points out to my 60 yard pin
    2011 FireCat 400 Tru Glo Super Slam, Carbon Express 8in Stabilizer, limb-saver string silencers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by leeindy View Post
    i put my broad heads threw the test the other day. exact same impact point as field points out to my 60 yard pin
    would you be so kind as to share what bh you are shooting.no info on i shot my broadheads and they flew straight..ya know what i meen

Post Thanks / Like

slick tricks. i thought post two would have given that part away.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by leeindy View Post
    slick tricks. i thought post two would have given that part away.
    ooops..over looked it.sorry

Post Thanks / Like

LOL. Don't feel bad Gravedigger....I was going to ask him the same question....good thing you beat me to it. So yeah Gravedigger, didn't post #2 cover that??????