I have never used this rest. It was mounted on my Firecat 400 long enough for me to find out it isn't compatible with the new 2011 TRG rod. I mounted TL1 launcher and applied the rest and containment arm padding and waxed the string. Had I not applied the padding I could have exchanged it. All parts included. Comes with installation video for easy installation.
I bought this rest for the long list of features:
- Full Containment
- Arrow stays up on slow let down
- Lock Down Technology (No launcher arm bounce back)
- Velocity Drop-Away Technology (Holds arrow up longer on release)
- Aluminum construction
- Easy to reach thumb lever
- Reputation as an excellent rest
- FOB friendly
QAD Ultra-Rest Pro Series Lock Down
Asking $80 plus shipping.