Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: magnus 2 blade damage

Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone happen to look at the date of this thread?LOL This thread was started before the forum was hacked and updated, which probably explains the invalid picture link.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 96xjclassic View Post
    I do. I love it.
    There isn't a bow out there quite like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiker View Post
    I been shooting Stingers and Buzzcuts since they came out and the earlier Magnus 2-blade heads before that.
    Dont see any reason to ever change!
    P.S. - - I also own a Jaguar...
    Yes, you had quite a bow collection. Are you planning to replace the sold ones with 2012s?
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    Did anyone happen to look at the date of this thread?LOL This thread was started before the forum was hacked and updated, which probably explains the invalid picture link.
    Ehhh youngster you expect us older glasses wearin bifocal using ....
    what was i sayin....lol
    nope never looked but spiker, My recurve brother is currently using them and will anyday stick one in something...
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    i ssen it,it was back when martinbowhunter still came on....i wonder what ever happend to him.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    i ssen it,it was back when martinbowhunter still came on....i wonder what ever happend to him.
    Yeah, I miss his humor on here.

A.S

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    spiker hows the waterfowl season in colorado? been super slow here. Ducks slower then ever before, decent amount of geese, but not much to speak of.

Hey please get that attachment working or post it somehow else, I would like to see what everyone is using and pics of it. I love what my broadheads did this year, but i'm a tinkerer and never can leave well enough alone.
    Season for dark geese just opened this past Sat. Light goose has been open for a few weeks but it is too early for them to be here.
    Quite a few Canada's around but they are just the locals. The geese from up north usually dont start really showing up
    untill about Christmas in this part of the state.
    There isnt any snow here yet either, supposed to be 72 tomorrow...