Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hate cabela's!

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

if there's something I want I have my pro shop get it for me if they don't have it. Other times I just try something new from their selection if I don't want to wait to order. They let me put everything on my bow and shoot in the range before I buy also. I love having a good pro shop w a friendly staff. Been a loyal customer for almost 15yrs now.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Pretty much my thinking, too. I've got one less than an hour from my house and I think I've been in it twice since it was built, maybe ten years ago. Same goes for Bass Pro, about 10 minutes from my house. They are show places. For the most part their prices are retail and they have virtually nothing that I need. Notice I said NEED. They have nothing archery related that interests me, that's for sure.

I've a Gandre Mt, store 15 minutes away. Kinsey's Outdoor is 20 minutes and Lancaster is about 40 minutes. I'm surrounded and no desire to spend.
    Sounds like Heaven to me,I have nothing like those stores here.
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I had a decent pro shop in my area there are a couple around and they are ridiculously expensive and they never want to sell you what you want only what they have! And the closest Martin dealer that is a pro shop is 3 hours away! That's is why I bought my bow from Dicks I would love to support my local guys but they are a joke!