Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: fletchings.what do you like

Post Thanks / Like

Default fletchings.what do you like

i got vane tec on my gt.im gettin down there on arrows and if i can aford it i will need to get 6 more for hunting this year,well if i can afford that to(got some of my med bills in today not good).so i was wanting to know what yall use,what yall recomend.just looking for some first hand knowledge.im for sure sticking with my arrows,i like them

Post Thanks / Like

Blazers! All the way. What's your arrow lenth? I got some GT 5575 that i no longer use. Still in very good condition and fletched. LMK. Oh yeah and the arrows are camo
    Last edited by martinbowhunter; 03-29-2011 at 07:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

im cut to 27.75 and i shoot the 75-95.i still have 8 left and 4 of my junk arrows.but i seam to be looseing them on the 3d course i shoot.if i stillhave 4 by the time hunting comes around then im good to go.or i will ask my well off hunting partner to float the bill this year

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravediggermtv View Post
    im cut to 27.75 and i shoot the 75-95.i still have 8 left and 4 of my junk arrows.but i seam to be looseing them on the 3d course i shoot.if i stillhave 4 by the time hunting comes around then im good to go.or i will ask my well off hunting partner to float the bill this year
    Lol. May i barrow your hunting partner? And yeah i also switched to 7595 which is why i have the extra 5575.

SonnyThomas

Default fletchings.what do you like

I've went through a lot of different brands, makes and styles, but have settled on Bohning vanes for everything. I have 4" vanes set to 5 degrees on my hunting arrows - ain't refletching until I have to. If you have the clearance Blazers just flat get the job done whether of mechanical or fixed broadheads and whether a slight offset or full helical. They are a few vanes comparable to the Blazers that are darn good. If not for Blazers I'd go with the NAP 2" Twister.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by martinbowhunter View Post
    Lol. May i barrow your hunting partner? And yeah i also switched to 7595 which is why i have the extra 5575.
    sure.ive known the guy for years.he started at a pizza place,now hes a welder fab guy,no real bills,does not spend his money.looks like he does not have a dime to his name.but if i ask he will loan me the 100 to get my hunters licence,deer and elk tag.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    I've went through a lot of different brands, makes and styles, but have settled on Bohning vanes for everything. I have 4" vanes set to 5 degrees on my hunting arrows - ain't refletching until I have to. If you have the clearance Blazers just flat get the job done whether of mechanical or fixed broadheads and whether a slight offset or full helical. They are a few vanes comparable to the Blazers that are darn good. If not for Blazers I'd go with the NAP 2" Twister.
    Those NAP twisters are to exspensive for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravediggermtv View Post
    sure.ive known the guy for years.he started at a pizza place,now hes a welder fab guy,no real bills,does not spend his money.looks like he does not have a dime to his name.but if i ask he will loan me the 100 to get my hunters licence,deer and elk tag.
    You have to pay for tag's? over hear as long as your a licenced hunter you get all the tag's for free. Turkey,mouflan sheep,goat.

Post Thanks / Like

You have to pay for tag's? over hear as long as your a licenced hunter you get all the tag's for free. Turkey,mouflan sheep,goat.
    ye check it out

http://www.dfw.state.or.us/agency/bu...Final_Fees.pdf

Post Thanks / Like

Blazers! All the way.
    X2 on the Blazers. I tried the 3" fusions and consistantly flew high and right. Did not want to resight just to shoot 6 arrows, just had to try them.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel