Thread: Hey Y'all anyone here, hear from the Ole Rag Horn lately

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Y'all anyone here, hear from the Ole Rag Horn lately

Any body speak to ES or 4x5 lately how is the move going?

Hows he doing?

Will

PS

Still praying for ya bro.
    08' Martin Saber
    27" DL 62# DW 7"BH 32.25"ATA
    Limbsaver Elite Prism 5 Pin Sight
    NAP Apache, Tru-Ball Rack Master Pro Release
    Harvest Time Archery HT-2 28" with FOB's and Grim Reaper BH
    Now therefore, please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me. Gen 27:3 NKJV

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Have not heard but he did post on the martin group section on broadhead talk. That was on the 31st. So he is still kickin.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Seen him lurking around at 8:10am my time . Hope your feeling better.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Still kicking

Es and I are still packing my place up, been here 20 years, every time ya move something, there's something more to pack. Es left his cpap machine at home, so is not sleeping well, and so I get a few minutes each day to keep caught up, before he wakes up and we get started, but today will see the last of it, computer is going in a box today.
    I'm doing great, feel real good, sure hated taking my range down, but all the bags are stuffed into trailer, bows all packed away, no toys around, just boxes of stuff. Lots of boxes!
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    Es and I are still packing my place up, been here 20 years, every time ya move something, there's something more to pack. Es left his cpap machine at home, so is not sleeping well, and so I get a few minutes each day to keep caught up, before he wakes up and we get started, but today will see the last of it, computer is going in a box today.
    I'm doing great, feel real good, sure hated taking my range down, but all the bags are stuffed into trailer, bows all packed away, no toys around, just boxes of stuff. Lots of boxes!
    Good to hear you are doing well Don. Its just answered prayer. Thanks for letting us know.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    That's definitely good news.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Just keep kickin their young butts and if all works out well we'll be out there to see ya next spring.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks and Praise to you Lord Jesus.

Hey 4x5 glad to hear your typing (sounds a little raspy) better bundle up your keyboard. haha.

I am happy to hear you are doing so well, and sad you gotta move but new adventures are a callin to ya brother time to make some new memories. Roll on.

Sorry it's been so dang long between posts I have been super busy tween dr, daughter and grand daughter it has been mr. toads wild ride.

Best and blessings to you and yours.

Will
    08' Martin Saber
    27" DL 62# DW 7"BH 32.25"ATA
    Limbsaver Elite Prism 5 Pin Sight
    NAP Apache, Tru-Ball Rack Master Pro Release
    Harvest Time Archery HT-2 28" with FOB's and Grim Reaper BH
    Now therefore, please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me. Gen 27:3 NKJV

Post Thanks / Like

Landed in oregon now you all will note His Local has changed... was hard to leave the home lands, my family had been there on the california coast for a long time...now just a cousin is left on our branch of the tree...
    He is happly ajusting , already has the hookup for the privite Property I got us on to last season, so its opening day for the boy on the 9th and he will sure enjoy watching the grandson bust his 1st tom..sadly time spent packing up and the long trip home cut into Rhino's practice time, so he decided opening day is going to be with his shotgun... thats ok thou he will have plenty of time to stick one with his bow latter...
    I have til the 15th so i should have no prob tunnin up in a week
    put a camra out today at noon wonder how many pic's i have so far? hope to get a bunch even a chance for elk / bear...
    thanks again for the support an prayers guys .. Shoot us a Pm any time you all are headed this way be real glad to meet ya all
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/