Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: need some advice

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    that's the kind of shop we like to hear about. Very cool that they're willing to correct issues they caused by mis-informing you. I'd stick with them
    x2 yes they messed up. But they are doing everything they can to make it right. Thumbs up to the shop. We all make mistakes, some just bigger than others.

Post Thanks / Like

so hey there fellow cheesehead. any chance you are willing to tell me what part of the state the shop is that set you up? Looking to buy a new bow in the next month and want to make he knows what hes doing.
    BTW anyone have any opinions whether i want the firecat or the onza?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boobowbender View Post
    so hey there fellow cheesehead. any chance you are willing to tell me what part of the state the shop is that set you up? Looking to buy a new bow in the next month and want to make he knows what hes doing.
    welcom to the forum....what you doing hunting or target.i here and this just what i here that the firecat is what you want for the hunt and onza is for the 3d.so i will say firecat.but really you just need to grab them bows take some shots and see what you like best.make sure that bow is tuned and set up for you befor you leave that store.and happy hunting or target shooting.do you own any bows right now or are you just getting into it.if you got a bow post a pic let us know what you got.or if you want to get some good advice from some people start a thread on the forum so everyone can tell you some good info on the bows.and that way you will actualy get the info you need insted of going on another thread.s post a thread tell us abit about your self and ask some questions
    Last edited by gravedigger; 04-03-2011 at 09:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boobowbender View Post
    Welcome, i too am sneaking a peek at the two bows you mentioned. I will tell you i am leaning toward the firecat 400 (were you looking at the firecat 400 or the 360?) And i will get it, just as soon as i find a way to sneak it into the house....lol Try telling us what you would prefer to have in a bow and we might be able to help you out a lil more.
    Last edited by martinbowhunter; 04-03-2011 at 11:38 PM.