Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: building a smoker

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravediggermtv View Post
    dam.well eat them cheerios i here they do good stuff.well thats what the tv tells me.but really man that sucks.glad your takin care of what ya need to.life is a little better then good meat,well..lol
    Cheerios have salt in them... Are you trying to kill me? I try to stay away from thing's with salt and i do stay away from everything with sugar period. Man i'm starting to sound like an old fart....lol Never thought i wouldbe doing these thing's at my age. What was that gravedigger.....life is better with good meat???.....lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by martinbowhunter View Post
    Cheerios have salt in them... Are you trying to kill me? I try to stay away from thing's with salt and i do stay away from everything with sugar period. Man i'm starting to sound like an old fart....lol Never thought i wouldbe doing these thing's at my age. What was that gravedigger.....life is better with good meat???.....lol
    You noticed what gravedigger does for a living? Maybe he's just drumming up some business. LOL.
    2012 Alien X

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Money Man View Post
    You noticed what gravedigger does for a living? Maybe he's just drumming up some business. LOL.
    LMAO....honestly never crossed my mind but, now that you mentioned it I remember him saying he did everything for that company he works for but never would have thought he would help in the "making sure people kick the bucket" part of it...lol.
    Last edited by martinbowhunter; 04-04-2011 at 02:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by martinbowhunter View Post
    LMAO....honestly never crossed my mind but, now that you mentioned it
    well a gravedigger has to feed his family dont he.its just business,nothing personal.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravediggermtv View Post
    well a gravedigger has to feed his family dont he.its just business,nothing personal.
    Ok so stay away from Salt and digger....lmao
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, things around here are getting stranger by the day.LOL
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Ok pic's as promise. Be nice now. As i said, nothing fancy. EVERY EXTRA HOLE IN THAT SMOKE HOUSE WAS FROM FRIEND WHO NEED TOO LEARN HOW TO SHOOT! lol. And one was from me. So theres no stainless steel in here, Stainless is a pain to work with and expensive. There is supposed to have two hanging rack's in there, but i took out one and put a quick brace in there for transport. the rack's in here are on rollers and can slide in and out. Just to give you an idea on the size, the guy on the right in the last pic is 6'6. any questions ask away. I would have made it bigger but that's all the material i had at the time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

And heres that last pic. We will probably be doing a Small batch this weekend, if we do i will post some pics of it half full.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Damn. Looking at it now i shold have took a better pic of the rack. But as you can tell the rain was starting to come down and i was rushing. Don't want my camera getting wet.

Post Thanks / Like

MBH

Did I hear one time that galvanized metal gives off a poisonous gas when hot or burned?
    Firecat 400