Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HELP me !

Post Thanks / Like

Post HELP me !

I need help with the markings on my Martin Jaguar MAg. markings on the Fusion Cam . Can Anyone help me ? I am trying to find out how to shorten the draw length. I have looked up many sites about it but its just so confusing. Pase some one help me .
    Last edited by Hit The X; 04-04-2011 at 07:21 AM.
    Hit The X
    Martin Jaguar, Carbon Express Maxx, T.R.U Ball Realease, Rage Broadheads, Luminocks, Special Stabalizer, NAP Arrow rest " NEVER STOP AIMINNG FOR THE X "
    http://ohiogreatarchers.freeforums.org/

Post Thanks / Like

welcome to the forum.i dont know much about your bow,but i just wanted to let you know there are people on here that WILL get you to ware you need to be.dont get discouraged im sure they will be on in a bit.if you can post some pics of what your wanting to know about so you can be better helpd.tell everything about your bow

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Well I shoot a 2005 Martin Jaguar Magnum, Draw 29 ( I think ), # 51 lbs, Replaced Shooting string and cable to a Zebra Shooting String, Carbon Express arrows, 100gr. tips.

If you want to now anymore feel free to ask me I am willing to post anything needed or wanted to get help with my question and find out what I need to do to get my draw length shortened do i move the string or get a new cam ? I just need help is all.

2011-04-04_12.02.41.jpg2011-04-04_12.01.54.jpg2011-04-04_12.02.30.jpg2011-04-04_12.02.20.jpg2011-04-04_12.01.46.jpg
    Last edited by Hit The X; 04-04-2011 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Added Pictures
    Hit The X
    Martin Jaguar, Carbon Express Maxx, T.R.U Ball Realease, Rage Broadheads, Luminocks, Special Stabalizer, NAP Arrow rest " NEVER STOP AIMINNG FOR THE X "

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by gravediggermtv View Post
    welcome to the forum.i dont know much about your bow,but i just wanted to let you know there are people on here that WILL get you to ware you need to be.dont get discouraged im sure they will be on in a bit.if you can post some pics of what your wanting to know about so you can be better helpd.tell everything about your bow
    Thanks for the welcome and I am sure they will get to me. I have patience. Thanks for the welcome ans I look forward to getting the help I need and give help I can to others .
    Hit The X

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

the fuzion cam uses modules to shorten/lengthen the draw length. You can get a full set of modules from Martin for less than $15 or you may get lucky and someone on here might have the module you need. What is your draw length set at now,and what does it need to be? On the module,there will be a designation such as "F5" which,I think,is 29" draw. But I don't remember for sure.

as was stated,pics of your cam and module will help. Once we get it all figured out,youll be cuttin' X's w the best of 'em. There are several guys on here shootin Jaguar Mags. Your in good hands. Stick around. Welcome to the forum.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    the fuzion cam uses modules to shorten/lengthen the draw length. You can get a full set of modules from Martin for less than $15 or you may get lucky and someone on here might have the module you need. What is your draw length set at now,and what does it need to be? On the module,there will be a designation such as "F5" which,I think,is 29" draw. But I don't remember for sure.

as was stated,pics of your cam and module will help. Once we get it all figured out,youll be cuttin' X's w the best of 'em. There are several guys on here shootin Jaguar Mags. Your in good hands. Stick around. Welcome to the forum.
    My Cam has an Imoring on it that says F6 from what I see .
    Hit The X

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hit The X View Post
    My Cam has an Imoring on it that says F6 from what I see .
    well just to give you an idea i use a f4 and i have a 28.5 dl.im trying to find the mod chart.its posted someware on the forum.it gives you the draw length to module number.they range from f-1 to f-7.and i think one of thouse modes are not for use and if i remember right its the f-6.i will do somemore looking and hopfuly someone will pop in will the right info.....what dl are you wanting to be at.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi fellow Buckeye. The f6 appears to be 29" according to Martin. Try Martin archery website, go to tech info, at bottom of info click 2010 and older specs. I see fuzion listed at 2003. I believe the 1,2,3 pegs on cam are for fine tuning to the 1/2 inch after you find the correct module. F1=25, F2=26,F3=27,F4=28,NO F 5.. F6=29 and F7=30. This is listed for Jag Mag specifically. Again the chart shows 2003 not 2005 but I would guess the fuzion cam is the same.
    Last edited by cjchasman; 04-04-2011 at 09:11 AM.
    Chasman, 2010 Martin Bengal 60#,Parker Phoenix 60#, Parker Hornet 70#. Hutch-n-Son strings.'Makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it!

Post Thanks / Like

F-1 f-2 f-3 f-4 f-5 f-6 f-7

25" 26" 27" 28" * 29" 30"

The Jaguar doesn't use the f-5 module.

Welcome to the Martin Tech forum.

A.S
    Last edited by Arrow Splitter; 04-04-2011 at 09:17 AM.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cjchasman View Post
    Hi fellow Buckeye. The f6 appears to be 29" according to Martin. Try Martin archery website, go to tech info, at bottom of info click 2010 and older specs. I see fuzion listed at 2003. I believe the 1,2,3 pegs on cam are for fine tuning to the 1/2 inch after you find the correct module. F1=25, F2=26,F3=27,F4=28,NO F 5.. F6=29 and F7=30. This is listed for Jag Mag specifically. Again the chart shows 2003 not 2005 but I would guess the fuzion cam is the same.
    You are correct. Peg 1 is a half-inch longer than what the module length is, and peg 3 is a half inch shorter than what the module length is. So right now, the bow has a draw length of 28 1/2".

A.S
    Last edited by Arrow Splitter; 04-04-2011 at 09:20 AM.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com