Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HELP me !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    You are correct. Peg 1 is a half-inch longer than what the module length is, and peg 3 is a half inch shorter than what the module length is. So right now, the bow has a draw length of 28 1/2".

A.S
    If you have the F-6 module and are on the 3 peg, as AS stated your at 28 1/2". To shorten your DL, you need to go down in number on the module. I don't know how short you need to go, but since F-5 is not used, you will need an F-4 or F-3 depending on how short you want to go. If you do not have the module set that came with the bow when it was new, you could buy a set for a few bucks, trade with someone, or most shops should have a bunch of modules they could switch it for you. Good luck, and welcome to the forum. I have a 02 Cougar Mag with the Fuzion Cam.
    2012 Alien X

Post Thanks / Like

I need the Dl to be 27 - 27 1/2 Its what I need. So I am thinking i need the F4 module. from what i am reading yes ? And some one said that the modules are in a package ? Is this correct ?
    Hit The X
    Martin Jaguar, Carbon Express Maxx, T.R.U Ball Realease, Rage Broadheads, Luminocks, Special Stabalizer, NAP Arrow rest " NEVER STOP AIMINNG FOR THE X "
    http://ohiogreatarchers.freeforums.org/

Post Thanks / Like

Yes if you bought the bow new, you should have received all the modules. If you didn't or bought the bow used, you can buy a set (Martin website lists them at $13.33 for the set), you could find someone that has the module you need, or you could go to the shop and see if they have one to swap with you.
    2012 Alien X

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hit The X View Post
    I need the Dl to be 27 - 27 1/2 Its what I need. So I am thinking i need the F4 module. from what i am reading yes ? And some one said that the modules are in a package ? Is this correct ?
    if you have a martin pro shop near or around you then take it ther,unless you want to do this you self that is.and the shop will teach you and probly do it for free if not just a few dollars.thats if you dont want to buy all the mods.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Money Man View Post
    Yes if you bought the bow new, you should have received all the modules. If you didn't or bought the bow used, you can buy a set (Martin website lists them at $13.33 for the set), you could find someone that has the module you need, or you could go to the shop and see if they have one to swap with you.
    Where would I see if anoyone had the module I need ? Is there a swap shop here or something like that Or should I just post and ask for the module I need ?
    Hit The X
    Martin Jaguar, Carbon Express Maxx, T.R.U Ball Realease, Rage Broadheads, Luminocks, Special Stabalizer, NAP Arrow rest " NEVER STOP AIMINNG FOR THE X "

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hit The X View Post
    Where would I see if anoyone had the module I need ? Is there a swap shop here or something like that Or should I just post and ask for the module I need ?
    post a thred and ask or if you have a martin shop near you call them and see if they will kick you down the mod you need,so you can do it your self

Post Thanks / Like

If you don't have a shop nearby, or do not get anywhere with a new thread, try the classifieds on Archery Talk if you are a member over there, or even on Ebay I have seen some modules. I don't know if you would have any luck at a Dick's or Cabela's but you could try there too.
    2012 Alien X

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome thanks alot !
    Hit The X

Post Thanks / Like

I've got quite a few extra mods on hand here, let me know which one you need.
    http://www.martinarchery.com/2011/ch...od-string.html

The Fuzion cam was only made through 2003. 04-05 models would have had the Dyna cam.

Advantage Custom Strings

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by archerx7 View Post
    I've got quite a few extra mods on hand here, let me know which one you need.
    http://www.martinarchery.com/2011/ch...od-string.html

The Fuzion cam was only made through 2003. 04-05 models would have had the Dyna cam.
    I need the f4 if i canelongate the dl ? How dose that work ? Its 27 in draw and i can make it bigger from there right ? Lets say 27 In Dl to 31 correct ? I am 5'4 inches tall so I might just ask you for the F3 and go from there. you can send me either the F3 or the
    F4 if that is at all possible. I will pay for shipping if I have to. Let me know. Pm Me I will send you my address

Thanks alot
    Hit The X