Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fire cat 360

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG,that thing is slick! Can I get those decals from Martin for my Cheetah...after it goes black? Love the color combo.

welcome to the forum,bud
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

cj that pic was right after i got the rest on so i was shooting it a few times to make sure the string was settled in before i put my kisser and peep on

im working on a 2 color (black /neon green) para cord wrist sling that camo one that was on there didnt fit the bill will post pics when i get it done .i was trying to go with a hunting /target bow cross and i think i got what i was looking for.

the way the fc looks was one of the biggest reasons i bought it that and i just overall like the martins over then anything else out there i think if they offered a hunter black skulls it would look even better.
    Last edited by usafplumber; 04-09-2011 at 12:34 AM.
    2011 hunter black firecat 360 29/60
    spot hogg real deal
    throphy taker smack down
    simms wimdjammer stab
    scott wild cat

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the new bow! That thing is sweet! I think the Martin bows have a really nice look to them and they shoot even better! I have a 2010 bone hunter when I was looking for a new bow I think it actually chose me! I shot a bear, pse, and Matthews before I shot this and when I did shoot the bone hunter I was like this is the bow for me! It just shot so smooth and quiet I didn't even think twice! Good luck with it and hope you enjoy the forum everyone here is very helpful and very friendly! Welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

Tell them freaks to go and smoke more crack and open their eyes, the firecats are here to stay!!x2!! Very nice rig!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    And they say Martins are ugly I think there blind and I am in love with that martin.
    Nice bow great looking shooter.

Hutch
    Last edited by bowhonky; 04-09-2011 at 08:31 PM.
    I love you laura FMartin FireCat 400.....Meats on the TABLE!!!!!