Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shoot Meet and Eat . . .

Post Thanks / Like

Default Shoot Meet and Eat . . .

Hey all I am sure where most of you are from but I am looking for people in my area to come to a: Meet and Shoot "here in N.E. Ohio. I have a place that i can have set up at Geneva State Park where we can all meet and there is a great free open target range and very close by we have some picnic tables and BBQ pits. We can bring a BBr Grill and cook hot dogs, chicken, ribs, and hamburgers. We can also bring Coolers so that we can pass out Cold pop to the shooters and the families that they bring.

Here is a link to the map of the park and a small map on where to go when you get into the park.

Geneva State Park Map

I am not sure when I am looking to do this but I am looking to do this sometime in the very near future. Possibly June or July. Only because I need time to get things set up and see how many people actually get in contact with me. If you feel you want to come or need to talk to me or ask questions feel free to contact me at my Personal Email.

MY E MAIL LINK
    When you E mail me in the subject line please put “MEET AND SHOOT “so I know to reply to you ASAP.

I am not looking for a huge turnout but a couple that would be willing to meet and trade some stories, tips and show off the hunting set up they shoot would be nice.

If I get a huge turn out and need a bigger venue I would possibly change the spot but that would be for a huge turnout. .

Thanks for reading this.

Tomas AKA " Tomas "
    Hit The X
    Martin Jaguar, Carbon Express Maxx, T.R.U Ball Realease, Rage Broadheads, Luminocks, Special Stabalizer, NAP Arrow rest " NEVER STOP AIMINNG FOR THE X "
    http://ohiogreatarchers.freeforums.org/

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

sound like fun. Wish I lived closer
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like fun....

Post Thanks / Like

Ya know, so far thats been the only trouble with this board, and thats that we are from everywhere, and I'd like to meet all of you. Wish that I was close enough to make it, sounds like a good time to me. Enjoy!!
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Keep me posted on a date my be able to make it I'm in akron. Just dropped my bow off at baldyhunter' s from AT to get tuned.

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bonehunter View Post
    Keep me posted on a date my be able to make it I'm in akron. Just dropped my bow off at baldyhunter' s from AT to get tuned.
    might be headed to my sister-in-laws soon. We should do some shootin'. She's in Lewisville/canton area
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

I agree ,sounds like a good time. If it comes togather please post up some pictures
    Have fun guys!!!
    '08 Firecat a righty
    '06 Slayer a lefty
    "97 High Country Protec

Post Thanks / Like

I hope this works out and if it does i will make sure to post up some great pictures of the meet and shoot. This is my first time doing this so any ideas to make this happen would be greatly appreciated.
    Hit The X
    Martin Jaguar, Carbon Express Maxx, T.R.U Ball Realease, Rage Broadheads, Luminocks, Special Stabalizer, NAP Arrow rest " NEVER STOP AIMINNG FOR THE X "
    http://ohiogreatarchers.freeforums.org/

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good time. I am 7 hours away, but depending on the date, I may be passing through that area, my aunt lives in Mt. Vernon, OH and she is 80, and I may be driving out there over the summer to bring her out here for a visit. Keep us posted on a date. Good luck.
    2012 Alien X

Post Thanks / Like

I live in West Central Ohio. This sounds like an awesome idea. Keep us posted on details, and maybe I can grab a few of the guys and head over that way. If it works out, maybe it could be a traveling event. Just an added 2 cents