Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What deer call have you had success with?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Money Man View Post
    I don't use any calls, but my mother has had great success getting deer with her Fords
    How far did she have to track them?LOL
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NuttyNative View Post
    Don't know if it's considered a call but it works great.
    Bought my son one for Christmas a couple years ago. He likes it and thinks it's easier to pack than horns.
    Firecat 400

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Money Man View Post
    I don't use any calls, but my mother has had great success getting deer with her Fords
    lol. So has my brother. 8 deer and 3 trips to the body shop in the last year. His truck is dang near new now!

I have had absolutely no success w calls. I'm calling it as to much pressure on the public land.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Snort - Wheeze used rarely but have stopped deer in their tracks w/ the wheeze.
    Chasman, 2010 Martin Bengal 60#,Parker Phoenix 60#, Parker Hornet 70#. Hutch-n-Son strings.'Makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up rh stage 2

I have to admit this ones crackin me up fer sure !!!!!!!!!!!! lol simple lifes pixs on the boat r great !!!!!! , but I do have to say I have been using madd calls the last 2 years , AND I HAVE TO SAY I HAVE SEEN MORE DEER I SAY THEY WERK !!!!!!!!!!!!!