Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Manual

  1. #1
    Senior Member Simple Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Up here
    Posts
    999
    Post Thanks / Like

    Question Manual

    Looking through my manual that came with my bow and there is nothing about adjusting the SOS.It shows the old STS and how to adjust.Why not update the manuals to this years bows?
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

  2. #2
    Senior Member Lung Buster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    i got the manual with my 2010 bone hunter and it doesnt have anything in it about the acutrac cams still has the m2 cams and one of the other dual cams? i dont get it

  3. #3
    Senior Member Ehunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southeast Kansas
    Posts
    1,752
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    My Firecat 400 came with a manual that showed how to adjust a Cat 2 cam. lol Not one thing in it about the TRG, SOS, or Nitro cams. lol
    2006 Rytera Bullet X 60#---2008 Moab 70#
    2008/12 Firecat 60#--- 2010 Warthog 70#
    2009 Warthog 70#---2009-10-12? Warthog Frankenbow with Nitrous B
    2010 Strother SR-71 65# & 2012 Strother Rush 65#
    2012 Strother SX Rush 60# & 2011 Strother Infinity 70#
    BSD strings and cables

    Yeah, I know I'm grumpy and opinionated.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Simple Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Up here
    Posts
    999
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehunter View Post
    My Firecat 400 came with a manual that showed how to adjust a Cat 2 cam. lol Not one thing in it about the TRG, SOS, or Nitro cams. lol
    Yeah,just noticed about the cams.You think with the TRG and SOS being on most of the new bows the would have printed up new manuals
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SW OK
    Posts
    1,480
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehunter View Post
    My Firecat 400 came with a manual that showed how to adjust a Cat 2 cam. lol Not one thing in it about the TRG, SOS, or Nitro cams. lol
    I noticed the same thing with mine. I really can't believe that they would be so lazy about something like this. I'm less than impressed with that. At least they give you some good tuning info in the back.
    Firecat 400

  6. #6
    Senior Member Ehunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southeast Kansas
    Posts
    1,752
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Well, take a look at the new 2011 catalog. They show the "skulls camo" on 4 bows. 2 have skulls limbs, 2 have black. Joel said they don't dip limbs in skulls, so how did those two bows get it? lol Also, the cams on the Shadowcat and Crossfire don't look like Nitro cams. I'm guessing they are Hybrix cams. I understand that things have to go to print at a certain time, and might not always be exactly right. The things is, like those that have gotten bows that weren't what they ordered, TELL US about the changes. Make the dealers inform us about changes before we order. Post changes on here. Do everything you can to let people know.
    2006 Rytera Bullet X 60#---2008 Moab 70#
    2008/12 Firecat 60#--- 2010 Warthog 70#
    2009 Warthog 70#---2009-10-12? Warthog Frankenbow with Nitrous B
    2010 Strother SR-71 65# & 2012 Strother Rush 65#
    2012 Strother SX Rush 60# & 2011 Strother Infinity 70#
    BSD strings and cables

    Yeah, I know I'm grumpy and opinionated.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Simple Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Up here
    Posts
    999
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehunter View Post
    Well, take a look at the new 2011 catalog. They show the "skulls camo" on 4 bows. 2 have skulls limbs, 2 have black. Joel said they don't dip limbs in skulls, so how did those two bows get it? lol Also, the cams on the Shadowcat and Crossfire don't look like Nitro cams. I'm guessing they are Hybrix cams. I understand that things have to go to print at a certain time, and might not always be exactly right. The things is, like those that have gotten bows that weren't what they ordered, TELL US about the changes. Make the dealers inform us about changes before we order. Post changes on here. Do everything you can to let people know.
    Exactly,don't let things be a shock when they get them.
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

  8. #8
    String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gilmanton, New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,757
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Life View Post
    Yeah,just noticed about the cams.You think with the TRG and SOS being on most of the new bows the would have printed up new manuals
    So when ya going to buy me a firecat 400 so I can experience the same thing.

    Ya I have to agree not everything is covered in the manuals.


    Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

  9. #9
    Senior Member wscywabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sultan, WA
    Posts
    1,569
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    In the 2010 manual, the info for the CAT cams also references the Hybrix Duo system that the Rytera's have been using... its very similar to the Nitrous 2 system. (from what I've been told)
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.


    2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

  10. #10
    Senior Member elkslayer4x5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lane County, Oregon
    Posts
    2,751
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I have access to the best manual out there, as you all do, click this link;

    http://martinarchery.com/mtechforum/...tin-Tech-Forum
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •