Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Manual

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mudpig View Post
    They didn't like me with either one of the two new Silencers I bought this year
    I know this is a stupid question but I have to ask. Why do you have 2 new silencers with basicly the only difference being a 10# difference in dw?

Post Thanks / Like

I bought the 60# bow after not shooting a bow for 20+ and not wanting to go overboard on draw weight. After getting my bow and shooting it extensively (getting stronger) I had a bit of buyers remorse that I should have purchased the heavier bow. Loving my original bow as much as I did, I purchased the same bow, and only changed out the parts that I was not completely happy with on the first bow. Both bows are awesome. I've been using the 60# bow when I'm going to be shooting all day long (3D shoots or just all day at the range) and the 70# bow is going to be my hunting bow.
    -2011 Martin Silencer 63# 29.5", Limbsaver prism elite .029 sight, Alpine Whisperflite drop away rest, Alpine 5 arrow quiver, G5 1/4" Meta Peep, Carbon Express 8" stabilizer, Gold Tip Warrior and Expedition Hunter (385gr), G5 Montec
    -2011 Martin Silencer, 73# 29.5", Limbsaver prism elite .019 sight, QAD Ultra Rest Pro LD, Tight Spot 5 arrow quiver, 1/4" G5 Meta peep, Carbon Express 8" stabilizer, Gold Tip Expedition Hunter 7595 camo (441gr), G5 Montec BH.