Thread: adjusting trg?

Post Thanks / Like

Default adjusting trg?

my last post about my trg i learned i was supposed to adjust my trg.
    Any insight on this process?

Post Thanks / Like

Adjusting the TRG is simply a matter of moving it in most probably, from factory set, so that the cables are not pushed outward any more than neccassary. The cables only need to clear your fletching, nothing more....however, you don't want to move the TRG so far forward that the cables are hitting the back containment section of the TRG so much that the cables are being flexed by it at FULL DRAW.

Hope that helps.
    -2011 Martin Silencer 63# 29.5", Limbsaver prism elite .029 sight, Alpine Whisperflite drop away rest, Alpine 5 arrow quiver, G5 1/4" Meta Peep, Carbon Express 8" stabilizer, Gold Tip Warrior and Expedition Hunter (385gr), G5 Montec
    -2011 Martin Silencer, 73# 29.5", Limbsaver prism elite .019 sight, QAD Ultra Rest Pro LD, Tight Spot 5 arrow quiver, 1/4" G5 Meta peep, Carbon Express 8" stabilizer, Gold Tip Expedition Hunter 7595 camo (441gr), G5 Montec BH.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Instructions

Quote Originally Posted by bonehunter View Post
    Attachment 2586 they just dont like you guys I guess or they didnt want me to call them anymore lol
    Curtesy of Bonehunter!!!
    -2011 Martin Silencer 63# 29.5", Limbsaver prism elite .029 sight, Alpine Whisperflite drop away rest, Alpine 5 arrow quiver, G5 1/4" Meta Peep, Carbon Express 8" stabilizer, Gold Tip Warrior and Expedition Hunter (385gr), G5 Montec
    -2011 Martin Silencer, 73# 29.5", Limbsaver prism elite .019 sight, QAD Ultra Rest Pro LD, Tight Spot 5 arrow quiver, 1/4" G5 Meta peep, Carbon Express 8" stabilizer, Gold Tip Expedition Hunter 7595 camo (441gr), G5 Montec BH.