Thread: pic problems

Post Thanks / Like

Default pic problems

so i thought i had it figured out, but??? i already have infraview and have figured out how to resize within the guidelines, but once i save the pic the dimensions go back to original size. tried it about ten times. so what am i missing? i have been looking for an apply changes button but nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Have you tryed just adding your pics to your computer pics file and then downloading them from there?

Post Thanks / Like

thats what i've been doing. what part of sota you from? spent plenty of money at winona state a few years back

Post Thanks / Like

this works fr me.4x5 told me about it.just hit browse.thin doubel click on the pic. then left click upload and right click the forum like to copy and then paste on your reply

http://www.imagelinky.com/

Post Thanks / Like

I have used this with good results.

http://www.resize2mail.com/
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

SonnyThomas

Quote Originally Posted by boobowbender View Post
    so i thought i had it figured out, but??? i already have infraview and have figured out how to resize within the guidelines, but once i save the pic the dimensions go back to original size. tried it about ten times. so what am i missing? i have been looking for an apply changes button but nothing
    Lost me with the infraview thing. Here's what I do. Go to pics, right click on pic, box should show, in box is "open with", so open with Paint, go tool bar, click on image, click on resize/skew, in both boxes for horizontal and vertical change to % wanted, click ok, click File, click save as, enter new name and save. You should then have the original and the one you just made.

Post Thanks / Like

too high tech for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Carlos, when I use Irfan View to resize pics, after selecting the new size I click on File in the menu bar, scroll down to "Save as..." then navigate to where I want to save the resized image file. I usually create a new folder under the one containing the original image file prior to resizing so I have that available to navigate to when saving it. That way I have the original image that hasn't been modified and a resized copy for uploading to websites that require smaller file sizes. If that doesn't make sense let me know.
    08/12 Martin Firecat Pro-X (29" DL, 67,5# DW), Nitro 3 cams, home-made bent cable guard rod, new VEMs, DS Advantage/HHA Pro-5519 front sight, No-Peep Sight Eliminator, Limb-Driver arrow rest, B-Stinger stabilizer, custom lower & upper STS with offset stops, G5 Head-Loc quiver on custom mounting bracket. Gold Tip Velocity XT300 arrows with Bi-Delta 2.5" Sharkstooth vanes and Grizzly single-bevel broadheads, 498 grains at 262 fps (22% FOC)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boobowbender View Post
    thats what i've been doing. what part of sota you from? spent plenty of money at winona state a few years back
    I lived in winona about 5 years ago, helped a friend with his salvage yard in blaine until he sold it, so I moved back up to brainerd. My friends up here got me into archery a couple years back so I'm glad I moved back. Except now we all argue about our different likes in bows, lol.