Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bringing pins on target

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

generally,i point at the target,then draw while inhaling,then exhaling as I'm settling on target from above. Raising the pin to the target,I think,is coming from treestand hunting. Depending on the individual situation, I keep the bow as low as possible to avoid detection. More so during the later part of the season when I've no leaves for cover.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    generally,i point at the target,then draw while inhaling,then exhaling as I'm settling on target from above. Raising the pin to the target,I think,is coming from treestand hunting. Depending on the individual situation, I keep the bow as low as possible to avoid detection. More so during the later part of the season when I've no leaves for cover.
    You are scaring me HawgEnvy you shoot identical to me. I shoot the same way brother.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

I just want to eliminate variables this year. I had a couple low misses on deer last season and don't want the frustration this season. Of course,it didn't help that I switched bows mid-season either. I won't be doing that again. I'm on a mission this year. 1 deer per week. Shouldn't be to hard if I get my ducks in a row.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

I just want to eliminate variables this year. I had a couple low misses on deer last season and don't want the frustration this season. Of course,it didn't help that I switched bows mid-season either. I won't be doing that again. I'm on a mission this year. 1 deer per week. Shouldn't be to hard if I get my ducks in a row.
    Those slick tricks should help a bunch....and don't forget them pics when you do get one on the ground. What BHs where you using last season?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm on a mission this year. 1 deer per week. Shouldn't be to hard if I get my ducks in a row.
    Wow! Can I come hunt with you? A rookie needs them kind of odds.
    Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLN1963 View Post
    Wow! Can I come hunt with you? A rookie needs them kind of odds.
    lol. x2.....

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up rh stage 2

always a tough subject , when i am tight on sighting i always do the rock solid hold , but after a half hour or so of target shooting i always come down on my target the fatigue will always get u

Post Thanks / Like

make ur way here. I'll put you both on some deer. There's no shortage on these Michigan farmlands. I'm lookin forward to to using the ST's this year. Last year I was using Magnus 2 blade and T-heads w 2216 aluminum arrows. Carbons and ST's this year. I opened the pkg of tricks today. Those things look evil. I don't remember seeing a replaceable blade that thick or that sharp out of the package. I'm gonna end up tryin em on coons very soon.