Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rytera bulletx 70#???

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

scott,
    we can get you fixed up...PROPERLY. We can also sense your frustration and totally understand. We've been there. Guess what? You aint alone! Remain open minded and do as we say. Otherwise,mbh gets to use you for wild pig bait. K? Chill,bud.its all good.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't confuse flustration with disappointment. The bow came from the factory at 34", so that is my disappointment. Flustration of NOT getting and answer from them, hold on, That's disappointment as well. To confirm the spec's, here is the entire list for 2007.

http://www.huntersfriend.com/2007-Bo...ations-all.htm

Now to go from 34 to 33 is going to take a bunch of twisting. I think I should back the limb bolts out a bit to make life a bit easier.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Don't confuse flustration with disappointment. The bow came from the factory at 34", so that is my disappointment. Flustration of NOT getting and answer from them, hold on, That's disappointment as well. To confirm the spec's, here is the entire list for 2007.

http://www.huntersfriend.com/2007-Bo...ations-all.htm

Now to go from 34 to 33 is going to take a bunch of twisting. I think I should back the limb bolts out a bit to make life a bit easier.
    C'mon man, that was un-called for! Disappointment and "flustration" go hand in hand! Wait!, what the hell does "flustration" mean!?

What is backing the limb bolts out gonna do for you? How is that gonna make your life easier? Aware me on this please.
    Last edited by martinbowhunter; 04-27-2011 at 07:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Your frustration is from the bow coming from the factory at 34" and another website (not Rytera) listing it at 33"? I know you e-mailed them, but how about a phone call to talk to someone? 509-529-2554 In the mean time, I have not read where you have tried adding any twists to the string. I know you say it is at 34" and 65 DW, so try putting a few twists in and see if you can get to 70 DW. If you do, measure the ATA and see where it is. Remember these specs listed are approximate. See what happens and let us know.
    2012 Alien X

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by martinbowhunter View Post
    C'mon man, that was un-called for! Disappointment and "flustration" go hand in hand! Wait!, what the hell does "flustration" mean!?

What is backing the limb bolts out gonna do for you? How is that gonna make your life easier? Aware me on this please.

Take off the preasure, esier to bring the ATA in. Reducing the draw weight and all that jaz.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Money Man View Post
    Your frustration is from the bow coming from the factory at 34" and another website (not Rytera) listing it at 33"? I know you e-mailed them, but how about a phone call to talk to someone? 509-529-2554 In the mean time, I have not read where you have tried adding any twists to the string. I know you say it is at 34" and 65 DW, so try putting a few twists in and see if you can get to 70 DW. If you do, measure the ATA and see where it is. Remember these specs listed are approximate. See what happens and let us know.
    Oh believe me, I have called a couple of tmes before, unrelated topic. The person on the phone wasn't very helpfull. Not near as bad as the bonehead at PSE.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Now, do you/I twist the shooting string (92 1/4") the same amount as the split cable?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Done, 70 pounds. But the ATA only came in 1/4", no biggy as long as the 70+ is there. Now to see how far off my peep to sights are. Tiller higth is perfect, cam came out perfect, timed just right.

Post Thanks / Like

awesome man!!!! glad you go it how you want it!!!
    2010 rytera x. apache rest, truglo 5pin. 8in shockbocker 1000 stabilizer. norway g2 string tamer Huch-n-Son strings
    2010 rytera z apache carbon rest axt primal x5 sight