Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ding dong Osama's gone!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ding dong Osama's gone!

Great day for the USA! Good job to all our men and women in uniform, and God Bless you and America!
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Best news this Aussie has heard in a while too!

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations.

But this will not stop Al Quaida. There will be others that will replace him. For sure....
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

I really wish they had stung him up, then set him on fire, then cut his head off, then buried him at sea wrapped in a blanket with a pig (sorry Mr. Pig), without any shoes on and his feet pointing toward Mecca.

I'm waiting to hear the reaction of Muslims both here in the U.S. and abroad. Should be interesting.

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta love those Delta Boys!!!!! Getting the dirty work done.
    -2011 Martin Silencer 63# 29.5", Limbsaver prism elite .029 sight, Alpine Whisperflite drop away rest, Alpine 5 arrow quiver, G5 1/4" Meta Peep, Carbon Express 8" stabilizer, Gold Tip Warrior and Expedition Hunter (385gr), G5 Montec
    -2011 Martin Silencer, 73# 29.5", Limbsaver prism elite .019 sight, QAD Ultra Rest Pro LD, Tight Spot 5 arrow quiver, 1/4" G5 Meta peep, Carbon Express 8" stabilizer, Gold Tip Expedition Hunter 7595 camo (441gr), G5 Montec BH.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosII View Post
    I really wish they had stung him up, then set him on fire, then cut his head off, then buried him at sea wrapped in a blanket with a pig (sorry Mr. Pig), without any shoes on and his feet pointing toward Mecca.

I'm waiting to hear the reaction of Muslims both here in the U.S. and abroad. Should be interesting.
    In thw 15th century people called that burning of witches. Oh, i forgot.. That is some hundred years ago..
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

God Bless the men and women of our armed forces. Keeping watch while we sleep. The world is a better place today.
    Chasman, 2010 Martin Bengal 60#,Parker Phoenix 60#, Parker Hornet 70#. Hutch-n-Son strings.'Makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosII View Post

I like the way you think.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

SonnyThomas

Default Ding dong Osama's gone!

Is he, really? They had burial at sea within hours to please some religious thing. The mother should have been put on display for the world to see. I could care less if they let him rot to nothing before cleaning the display area.

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ding dong Osama's gone! PROVE IT!

HUTCH
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com