Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome back Destroyer!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Welcome back Destroyer!

Just fell out of bed, turned on the puter and lamped a couple of PMs from Destroyer. Good to see he's still in one piece...... well I guess he is?...... Anyway, it won't be long before the Last Post column page will be completely taken up with the name Destroyer. Great stuff!

Oops, just realised there's a lot of new members here that won't know Destroyer from a bar of soap. Well he's an Aussie like me and he' s always ready to jump in and offer lots of good advice. He's also someone who's not afraid to tell it how it is, if you know what I mean.

String builder/ Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep glad to see he's still breathin!

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up rh stage 2

nuttin like a good old destroyer to make yer day welkies back yehaaaaaaaaaaa

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it's great to have him back. I think.LOL J/K

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys! Yeah good to be back, I missed the place a fair bit. So much has changed though, not just the looks. bfisher is admin now? Good stuff, hope your enjoying it Barry. Now if I had the power mooharharhar!

Quote Originally Posted by gibson 787 View Post
    Anyway, it won't be long before the Last Post column page will be completely taken up with the name Destroyer.
    I not sure about that, its a possibility mate.

Quote Originally Posted by gibson 787 View Post
    someone who's not afraid to tell it how it is, if you know what I mean
    Lol! Some ppl call that being it 'a**hole' er I mean straight up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    Yep glad to see he's still breathin!
    Cheers Hutchy!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    I think.LOL
    LOL! That's the spirit.

Anyhoo, what I have been up to? Enjoyed a bit of a break then no had no internet and I had to change my ISP (broadband yes!). Thought for a week or so I might have had enough of archery, was wrong about that. Could have been put in jail for doing bad stuff to a anti-bow neighbor, got a bit hooked on my new android phone & tab but finally got sick of them so I'm back into archery full tilt.

What have I missed?

ps. thanks for the welcome back gibson 787.
    pps. polaris754, you always make me laugh!

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Destroyer;47883 bfisher is admin now? Good stuff, hope your enjoying it Barry.
    [/QUOTE]
    He loves it when he logs on and find a bunch of spam reports.LOL
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah the spam is pretty bad. I guess they're getting better at it?

Post Thanks / Like

There doesn't seem to be much spam being posted on here anymore, and whatever is posted isn't around for long. We do have many spammers in the member list though. Dumb spammers.

A.S

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope that isn't all bfisher is doing though. But your right, its gone pretty quick. Still a bit surprised to see any here, not an easy thing to fix I guess. I wonder if the spammers IP's are always from the same source?

Post Thanks / Like

Destroyer, glad you decided to come back. I joined the forum last year because of reading many of your posts. I am still new to all of this but I am learning more every day.
    2012 Alien X