Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apology Required

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Life View Post
    Gibson,all I can say it takes a big man to come on a public forum and apologize.Thats what seperates this forum from all the others,The Members.

Gregg
    I think SL said it the best. But I will have to add Thanks for being an humble and meek man. Those are nice qualities for others to see and use as an example.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

i agree that things can be lost somewhere when typing about things...
    2010 rytera x. apache rest, truglo 5pin. 8in shockbocker 1000 stabilizer. norway g2 string tamer Huch-n-Son strings
    2010 rytera z apache carbon rest axt primal x5 sight

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up rh stage 2

hey what ever happened it could not have been as serious as a death so all said and done give the guy a break and move on ANY ONE THAT SERVES A THREAD AS HE HAS NO PROBLEM WITH ME

Post Thanks / Like

Hey all, just got back from the airport and flicked on the puter. Man, reading through all the posts, very humbling really, I almost forgot I was the bad guy for a minute or two.

Just like to thank all for those kind words and give everyone a long distance 'air hug' from down under, man is it cold here today!!! Think I'll get myself outside and fling a few arrows if I can thaw out my fingers.

SonnyThomas

Default Apology Required

I would say excellent Post, excellent apology, but I for one don't need a apology. I like discussion and discussion is how people learn of many things, be it that we should have taken other channels, PMs or email.

As one said here, it's hard to transfer experiences into words or explanations or perhaps not having the right frame of mind when we post. I would apologize for not having those skills and to those that I may have or will offend.

Hey, let's go on living.....
    Last edited by SonnyThomas; 05-14-2011 at 05:23 AM.